• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cook5oh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    If it is a test, no one should be surprised. It was only a matter of time. Half their country starves to death, and all they care about is getting the bomb. If anywhere in the world needs a change, its there.

lvh7153

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    The UN can put some more "sanctions" on them. That will stop them dead in their tracks!!!
    No more nukes for them!!!

JB357Mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Yea!
    Their nukes are pretty wimpy compared to ours.

Maby we should sent em one so they see how they really work.

Jimmy

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    According to the people who know such things the blast was only 6-7 kilotons. A firecracker, when compared to other countries. And not even enough to generate a decent EMP. This is just more bee hive rattling from NKo. It was likely the only bomb they had. A battlefield nuke, at best. While it's a good idea to keep an eye on them, there's not a lot to be worried about right now. Just another event to rile up the powers that be. Kim is laughing his ass off at all the people running around and wringing their hands. This event just gives him more leverage at the bargaining table.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2009
    Dyer
    According to the people who know such things the blast was only 6-7 kilotons. A firecracker, when compared to other countries. And not even enough to generate a decent EMP. This is just more bee hive rattling from NKo. It was likely the only bomb they had. A battlefield nuke, at best. While it's a good idea to keep an eye on them, there's not a lot to be worried about right now. Just another event to rile up the powers that be. Kim is laughing his ass off at all the people running around and wringing their hands. This event just gives him more leverage at the bargaining table.

I doubt this was only a 6-7kt test. The "earthquake" this one generated was bigger than the last tests. Remember, a 5.0 earthquake releases 31 times the energy of a 4.0. This one generated a 5.1, the last one was in the low to mid 4's. The truth is they probably have a deliverable weapon and missile to deliver it with....to the West Coast of the continental US.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    They got anything with the range to lob one into San Fran or LA?

I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin...

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    They got anything with the range to lob one into San Fran or LA?

I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin...

They have had a satellite up for a few weeks now - so in theory the can hit anywhere in the globe. Accurately? - that's anyone's guess.

Top Bottom