• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hobiepro

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2014
    Valparaiso
    I have gone to the NPCCC website to get information on a membership. I went to the membership / contact info. I saw the statement check back here for more information in the future. I have been checking back for about 2 years. I e-mailed the president twice about what are the plans for future memberships. I never received any replies.
    Does any one have information to share on this?

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Hang tight there are some NPCCC members on here. I'm a past member from there. Is there a calendar for their monthly meetings?

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    We just changed our new membership rules, so I'm probably going to get some of this wrong. We were doing a wait list but stopped doing that. I believe prospective members now have to have a sponsor, and have to find a sponsor within 30 days of getting on the new/prospective membership list. Volunteer hours are also a must, and you have to show proficiency in shooting/safety, along with compete in a match of some kind or show proof of competing. I can't pull up the website on a mobile device because it's retarded, to find contact info for you. Your best bet may be to send a message through Facebook on NPCCCs page there.

downrise14

Plinker
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    NWI
    Thanks for the response. I might try the Facebook thing, or find a friend with a friend who knows a guy.........

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I had a tuff time on_line too. Took a ride out there. Dude was pretty rude at firts. We ended up chatting awhile after he realized I was a proper person.

I tossed the idea once he told me how many shooters show up for the matches. Seems like more standing around bench racing then shooting.

Top Bottom