I recruited down there NV and Seymour and to be honest

it was hard to find someone to pass the test

CombatNinja

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2012
    Lafayette
    Good old Miscatituck is around north Veron, it's a NG training area. They do a lot of CivMil missions down there mostly good place to traning for reacting to contact CQB and and all sorts of fun things like that. Only draw back is you have to be current military to utilize it. Other than that I don't know what's around that area other then some very backwoods people.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Hey I noticed you were from Columbus I was just down in that area at Camp Atterberry all last week. We were bored so we looked up local brewery's and we came across a place called zwanzigs they make there own pizza beer and cola. It was amazing. Have you ever been there?
    Mmmm, pizza beer! Yum!

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Reading through this thread and all I have to say is "Hey wait a minute!!" Wife and I love Seymour. Great town. Much better then Columbus IMO. North Vernon has become a hole. Sorry Jennings County members but it is true.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    I haven't been to the range at Crosley Fish & Wildlife Area for a few months but it was, by far, the best of the DNR ranges I've been to. Just a few miles south of North Vernon.

Speedybruin4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    If you're into antique shops there are a few in North Vernon and one or 2 down in old Vernon as well. A few small gun stores used to be in the North Vernon/Vernon area, but I haven't been down there for a while so I don't know if they are still open or not..

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Hey I noticed you were from Columbus I was just down in that area at Camp Atterberry all last week. We were bored so we looked up local brewery's and we came across a place called zwanzigs they make there own pizza beer and cola. It was amazing. Have you ever been there?

Zwanzig's is a solid place with some fun home brews... Also look for 450 North brewery...

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Yes I have. Excellent pizza. As GNRPowdeR mentioned, 450 North is good as well.

Top Bottom