• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    I read the title and got all giddy. I was thinking North vs. South II!.. I was throwing my gear on and thinking, "What, the sweet tea drinkers want to go another round?" Then I saw the link. Epic sadness. I've always wanted to invade the South, instead of just be a tourist.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I read the title and got all giddy. I was thinking North vs. South II!.. I was throwing my gear on and thinking, "What, the sweet tea drinkers want to go another round?" Then I saw the link. Epic sadness. I've always wanted to invade the South, instead of just be a tourist.
    The North would lose this time around. Too much blue on your maps and not enough guns. Plus, the military is loaded with Southerners and lots of us live north of the Mason-Dixon now. Ya'll would be in a heap of trouble, this go 'round. :D

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    The North would lose this time around. Too much blue on your maps and not enough guns. Plus, the military is loaded with Southerners and lots of us live north of the Mason-Dixon now. Ya'll would be in a heap of trouble, this go 'round. :D

Huh...

I think this time it will be everybody in the middle against the coasts...

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    That would be no good. The coasts have an advantage as they would control the ports and would block the importation of goods to us in the middle. Without Walmart we'd be hopeless fighting the coast..

As for the fighting the South again, just set up a Nascar race and ambush them.

rooster007

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    KINGDOM OF CLERMONT
    HEY HEY HEY sweet tea drinkers ----NASCAR RACE ambush . Theres not going to be another WAR OF NORTHERN AGGRESSION . But if there was we're going to make Toby Keith a general :rockwoot:

rooster007

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    KINGDOM OF CLERMONT

Has anyone every told you ,your AVATAR looks like a young Freddie Mercury.

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    Has anyone every told you ,your AVATAR looks like a young Freddie Mercury.

I think there is a thread all about my manchu...

Toby Keith for a general?! As long as Willie Nelson is in the mix with him, we've got nothing to worry about.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iezk-z6hy9k&feature=related[/ame]

I could win this thing with beef jerky and bud light if that's the case..

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom