• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Erick46590

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    X
    Sorry if it has already been a thread about this, i am on my phone at work on break. Do any of you know if there are any pistol competitions in northern indiana that are just static targets? I'm not currently looking for run n gun or practical competitions. Also, i work second shift so unless they are in the morning they would need to be on saturday or sunday. Thanks in advance

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    There are 2 steel type matchs about 2 hours from Warsaw. North of valpo. NPCCC - North Porter County Conservation Club | Home and down south at Atlanta. Atlanta Conservation Club. Not much else around close that I can think of. Wednesday evenings there are some man on man plate match but if your on 2nds that wont help.

If you change your mind we run a good USPSA match at Warsaw and can get you though it.
    We have all the steel to run steel challenge at Warsaw but not enough man power out side the USPSA crew to run it.

Hope that helps Brent

Erick46590

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    X
    If you change your mind we run a good USPSA match at Warsaw and can get you though it.
    We have all the steel to run steel challenge at Warsaw but not enough man power out side the USPSA crew to run it.

Hope that helps Brent

i think i'll give that a shot. Never tried anything like that before so i'll probably get destroyed by the competition but it would probably be a good learning experience. And who knows, it might grow on me

smith52

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Kosciusko County
    i think i'll give that a shot. Never tried anything like that before so i'll probably get destroyed by the competition but it would probably be a good learning experience. And who knows, it might grow on me

Don't worry about your score, go have fun, be safe, and meet some of the best people around (Indiana shooters of course). The best way to get into shooting any of the games is jump in, there will be lots of veteran shooters there the offer up assistance and guidance. Let people know you're new, they will be glad to have you. The second Sunday in September will be Warsaw's next USPSA match, come check it out in person, we start shooting at 10am or stop by the day before (Saturday) while we're setting up and someone will be glad to talk to you and show you around, we are there around 9am on Saturday.
    -Bob-

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)

We were all new once! It's a great time. The Warsaw crew will get you up to speed in no time! They put on a great match!

-rvb

Top Bottom