• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Davis0023

Sharpshooter
    Aug 30, 2011
    NorthCentral Indiana
    I have been wanting to do an Appleseed for the last couple years and just haven't made it work. This year that wait is over. I and a friend have committed and signed up, for the Nov. 8/9th seed. Its the first seed of the year that is eligible for the winter seed status too.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    The Nappanee Appleseed next weekend, 08/09 November, is up to 13 participants with plenty of room for more.

Follow this link for more information ... Appleseed Schedule

This is the last Appleseed scheduled in the northern part of Indiana for this year. Don't miss out and have to wait until next year.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Dec 2, 2009
    Just a note ...

If you are in extreme NWI (i.e. Lake, Porter, Jasper, Newton counties) and can't make the Nappanee shoot, you might want to consider Bonfield, IL on November 15 -16. This location is just a few miles west of Kankakee, IL. Don't wait though ... there are only five slots remaining.

For either shoot, keep in mind that you do not have to attend both days. You can just come out Saturday and catch the bulk and heart of the instruction as well as the Three Strikes. You can make up the Sunday later on.

Last edited:

Davis0023

Sharpshooter
    Aug 30, 2011
    NorthCentral Indiana
    It was fun, educational Appleseed weekend. I am not sure what I liked best, the shooting or the History. I'd say it's a strong tie, but since I listened better then I shot. I will go with the history. Lol

great Project , great across the board.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Sounds like another successful Appleseed. The official AAR has been started in the RWVA (Project Appleseed) forum, and it would be greatly appreciated if you'd join that forum and post there as well.

The more traffic the Instructors generate, the bigger our bonus check at the end of the year!

Here's the direct link ... Nappanee, Indiana - November 8 - 9 , 2014

Top Bottom