• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SnakeDoctor

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2012
    Noblesville, IN
    Hey everyone. Last night only myself and Draftsman showed up. I think there were some scheduling conflicts. Anyone else interested in trying again? Maybe weeknights are better? If we have enough people interested I'd be up for taking another shot. If the problem was the location I set for the meet we can change it to somewhere else. Let me know. Thanks!

:patriot:

JayPea

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Youngsville
    I was planning on attending last night, but I dozed off on the couch after a long day at the fair with the kiddo. I'm definitely interested in trying again. Location was fine by me.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    I know two previous posters said after 7 somewhere tonight In Noblesville....so why don't we try tonight at 730. We could meet at the Starbucks by Riverview hospital. Let me know if you guys are in!

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    3 people tonight....its growing! Good conversation and some good ideas for future meetings. Next meeting is going to be at Starbucks by riverview in Noblesville on August 16th (Friday) at 8pm. Who else wants to come? You are more than welcome! The more people the more knowledge to share.

Last edited:

sticks4walking

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Nobletucky
    It was good to meet JayPea & 7.62 last night, a couple of good guys. Starbucks almost had to run us off. We had a good talk about what we wanted out of a group.

As 7.62 said, we will meet again next week. We also talked about making a list of the 3 things you would like to get more training on and the 3 things that you are good at to offer the group. I think I got this right, if not, please set me straight PeaJay & 7.62. Hope the group keeps rolling:rockwoot:

Top Bottom