• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smiley69_300

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Ripley County
    Today wasn't a very good day at all today. My grandma got admitted to the hospital today because she was losing blood and they are not real sure what is going on with her. Than later on today my wife's dad blood work come back and his blood platelets came back low. So they took him to the hospital and ran more test and it looks like leukemia. They gotta take to St. Francis in Indy on Monday for more tests. My mother-in-law said he is to old to have a bone marrow transplant done. Were hoping it isn't that but it's not looking good. Please pray for our families to pull through this. Thank you.

UPDATE
    My wife's dad was diagnosed with acute myeloid leukemia. He started chemo today because the doctor said if it was left untreated it could be fatal in 2 to 3 months. My wife started a blog at caring bridges so people can keep up to date with him. He is a very avid hunter and he is the one that took me deer hunting last year for my first time. I know he'd be happy to see home message on the board from some avid hunters and gun lovers like himself. Here is the link and I appreciate all the comments and prayers guys. You don't even know how much that means to me to see all the support.http://www.caringbridge.org/vi​sit/bobkieffer1

Last edited:

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Wow talk about a double-whammy, I'll definitely keep your Grandmother & your Father-in-law in my thoughts & prayers, stay strong man.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Smiley, I pray the healing and comfort of the Lord will be present for your and your family. I have found this particular song to be of consolation in trying times.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCjIM7-aLmg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCjIM7-aLmg[/ame]

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Your entire family will be in my prayers, friend. :yesway:

Remember, God wants only 'good things' for all of us. I certainly hope these circumstances will turn out well for them. -Lee

Hanu

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2011
    I'll keep you and your family in my prayers. I'm sorry you're going through this.

Top Bottom