• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smiley69_300

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Ripley County
    Got an update on my grandma and father-in-law. My grandma just ended up have an infection on her lungs and will be out in a day or two. My father-in-law does have leukemia for sure. They rand more tests to see what kind he has. They'll know the results tomorrow and than they decide on treatment. Thanks for all the support.

WillyUSMC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Glad to hear that your grandma is expected to make a fairly quick recovery, but very sorry to hear of your father-in-law. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

smiley69_300

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Ripley County
    My wife's dad was diagnosed with acute myeloid leukemia. He started chemo today because the doctor said if it was left untreated it could be fatal in 2 to 3 months. My wife started a blog at caring bridges so people can keep up to date with him. He is a very avid hunter and he is the one that took me deer hunting last year for my first time. I know he'd be happy to see home message on the board from some avid hunters and gun lovers like himself. Here is the link and I appreciate all the comments and prayers guys. You don't even know how much that means to me to see all the support.http://www.caringbridge.org/vi​sit/bobkieffer1

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    My wife's dad was diagnosed with acute myeloid leukemia. He started chemo today because the doctor said if it was left untreated it could be fatal in 2 to 3 months. My wife started a blog at caring bridges so people can keep up to date with him. He is a very avid hunter and he is the one that took me deer hunting last year for my first time. I know he'd be happy to see home message on the board from some avid hunters and gun lovers like himself. Here is the link and I appreciate all the comments and prayers guys. You don't even know how much that means to me to see all the support.http://www.caringbridge.org/vi​sit/bobkieffer1

Prayers will continue. Thanking God for doctors that can figure this stuff out and have ways to try and treat it. Praying for the treatment to work, and for strength to your father in law and family.

Top Bottom