• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    Interesting. I'm always intrigued how little actions take us to bigger actions that we would never have thought about before the little action.

chewmaize

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    What's assed up is that fact that I live right outside of Richmond and this is the first that I'm hearing about this. I don't read the newspapers anymore (too damn political for me), but I watch the news every morning and have heard nothing about this.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Interesting to note that the prosecutor attempted to use the inability to recall details against the defendant, even though it is a normal stress reaction.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Lt. Dennis Tueller, Salt Lake City Police Department.

Now an adjunct instructor at ITC/Thunder Ranch, Gunsite and several other schools.

Currently I believe he is with Glock in their LE training section.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Interesting to note that the prosecutor attempted to use the inability to recall details against the defendant, even though it is a normal stress reaction.

Excellent observation and why it is vital that you do not speak to the police as you are a terrible witness.

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    What's assed up is that fact that I live right outside of Richmond and this is the first that I'm hearing about this. I don't read the newspapers anymore (too damn political for me), but I watch the news every morning and have heard nothing about this.

Same here, and also first I've heard of this. It's hard to keep up on what is going on locally when the city and local government is completely corrupt. You only hear what they want you to hear.

Did you hear about the man the was murdered on Sheridan street a couple days ago?

Don't even get me started on Mike Shipman. Our whole system around here is totally corrupt. It's sad because Richmond used to be a pretty good place to live. Glad I don't actually live in Richmond anymore.

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008

Luckily, it's easy to defend against. That's pretty standard training in ANY LE agency that people involved in shootings cannot really recall it totally for a day or two and even then, it's fuzzy.

It sucks that he had to go through the massive expense to be tried. I think some people forget that even just doing that makes a person guilty in the eyes of society and puts a massive financial pressure on that person for years to come. He probably shouldn't have been charged in the first place.

Patrolman1981

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2010
    Richmond, In
    Very intersting trial considering all parties involved were intoxicated at the time of the shooting. But hey, he got his day in court. The defendant had a lifetime LTCH, so wrong place, wrong time for everybody involved.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    ...Bragg said he aimed his gun at the brothers from the waist down because he didn't want to kill them....

Why didn't he just shoot the knives out of their hands while he was at it? :rolleyes:

This guy requires some serious training.

Top Bottom