• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoosier.Patriot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Superman denounces his USA citizenship? I guess this is not "news" to you more astute comic book readers (I've only only seen comics that are on the big screen for the past 10 years) but, apparently, a few months ago, Superman denounces his USA citizenship...

I think someone needs to start a conservative comic book company that stands up for Truth, Justice, and the American way. I'd start buying comic books (for my kids) from them if they did.

Just my :twocents:

H.P.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Considering that Superman basically declared himself a citizen of the U.S. (at least if my memory serves) rather than doing it properly, he was essentially an illegal immigrant. Good riddance! Now good American Superheros can do their jobs without having them stolen by an alien who works for half the pay.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    If we do start a new comic book, it would be about Relative Truth, Social Justice, and the Fundamentally Transformed American Way.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    What do you expect? "Metropolis" is a metaphor for NYC isn't it? So Superman lives and works in communist NY. Now what would be ideal is if NYC, and the left coast seceeded and founded their own USSA, and then we wouldn't have to support their bankrupt boodies with our federal tax dollars. Just sayin'.

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    What do you expect? "Metropolis" is a metaphor for NYC isn't it? So Superman lives and works in communist NY. Now what would be ideal is if NYC, and the left coast seceeded and founded their own USSA, and then we wouldn't have to support their bankrupt boodies with our federal tax dollars. Just sayin'.

Well Metropolis, IL has a big statue of him and you don't get any more communist and bankrupt than IL:):

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Times have changed man. Superman cares for all people of the world. He need not bind himself to one country. He is welcome in all countries. He has evolved away from leading the American soldiers to fight the nazi's and russians etc.

He only needs to fight for truth and justice. What exaclty does "The American way" mean?
    its quite abstract.

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    who needs Superman - We have Chuck Norris.

"some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris Pajamas".

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Superman-Red-Son.jpg

Top Bottom