• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I'm digging the temperature. But hating the chances of rain.

I was VERY close on taking my top off the Jeep, but it looked like it would rain anytime. NOW the sun is out. Yet they are still saying rain later this afternoon.

And this weekend is suppose to be cool.

I'm not liking this.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I had the top down on the drive in and home the last 2 days. Had it down again this morning. If the weather holds, I'll drop it again for the drive home.

You need to practice putting that top on/off! I'm down to 2-3 minutes. Of course, I think that is longer than your entire drive to work....

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I had the top down on the drive in and home the last 2 days. Had it down again this morning. If the weather holds, I'll drop it again for the drive home.

You need to practice putting that top on/off! I'm down to 2-3 minutes. Of course, I think that is longer than your entire drive to work....

Bout 3 minutes from work :D

One of my zippers is messed up, so it takes almost 6 minutes to get it back on.

But I'm at work now, and I wouldn't know if it was raining or not. I still have carpet, and have no plans of removing it for a Rhino.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I washed my car last night, so I virtually guaranteed it'll rain today. On the other hand, I also cut my lawn, so maybe that will cancel it out. Putting the mowing off for a day is usually what attracts the rain.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    But I'm at work now, and I wouldn't know if it was raining or not. I still have carpet, and have no plans of removing it for a Rhino.

Bah. Just pull the drain plugs. It'll dry! Had my top off (and doors off) last summer when the sky let loose. The interior has NEVER been that clean! Was a damp drive home, though.

I washed my car last night, so I virtually guaranteed it'll rain today. On the other hand, I also cut my lawn, so maybe that will cancel it out. Putting the mowing off for a day is usually what attracts the rain.
    With all this rain, I barely put the mower away before I have to pull it back out. I have been dragging the "roller" around, so it should be nice and smooth! Its funny watching the 250# roller squeegee water out of the sod.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana

I WAS going to mow last night. Got home from work, and started my workout. I just happened to look out the window and saw my wife was home. AND on the tractor mowing. I was surprised, but didn't complain :)

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    it's a GRAND nancy boy!!!! meaning I can do everything the wrangler can but without feeling like I'm riding in a truck with shot suspension. old man emu is my friend.

I need new shocks, and would love to get OME. Way too much money for those!

I'm stuck with getting Skyjacker :rolleyes:

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    it's a GRAND nancy boy!!!! meaning I can do everything the wrangler can but without feeling like I'm riding in a truck with shot suspension. old man emu is my friend.
    Dude, Chrysler even forgot to install a FRAME on yours! They just bolted the suspension up to a bunch of sheet metal!

All in fun! I've seen Grands work pretty well off-road, and the 5.9's are awesome. BTW: Did you know Grands could fly?
    2006_Silver_Lake_22.thumb.jpg

Top Bottom