• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Based on availability of ammo and Budget friendly AR's both in stores and on line is that possibly an indication that HRC will not be elected? Or are people just not paying attention as usual?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Based on availability of ammo and Budget friendly AR's both in stores and on line is that possibly an indication that HRC will not be elected? Or are people just not paying attention as usual?

People know Hillary will win and have known for a long time.

The market is saturated. Price is at equilibrium. We won't have any movement until a bill leaves committee in the new Senate.

You have had 12 years to buy lowers and magazines.

market_clearing_price.png

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Aim Surplus is out of 7.62x39 and are down to only one flavor of .223/5.56 - Wolf Gold. I checked their inventory last night and again a few minutes ago, they've sold about 50,000 rounds in the last 12 hours - that's a pretty big amount by normal standards. Good news is they still have about 450,000 rounds in stock, which is far more than I ever remember them having in the past. My guess is that their buyers went YUGE on this one type in preparation for a surge and shortage.

SGAmmo has extended their processing time by a few days and they're out of several popular items in the 9mm, .223, and 7.62x39 categories, but still have a decent variety of available.

Edited to add: Aim's inventory on that Wolf Gold is down to approx. 430,000 now, that's a drop of 20,000 rounds in less than two hours.

Edited again: Just got some email alerts from Aim, some items came back in stock including steel cased .223, 7.62x39, and 6.5 Grendel.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom