• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    He showed stills of the car from the helicopter. After the victim was shot, his blood spilled onto the window. It's about 3/4 of the way up on the window. The window appears to be completely up, and if it wasn't he would've had quite the task putting his hand in the car.

I'm not going to participate in the blow-by-blow, drip-drip-drip of this story. That's what they want. That's what drives ratings and the unceasing 24/7 coverage of these things. There's nothting I can do to affect the investigation or whatever disciplinary actions that might be needed. If this officer screwed up, she needs to pay the price.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm not going to participate in the blow-by-blow, drip-drip-drip of this story. That's what they want. That's what drives ratings and the unceasing 24/7 coverage of these things. There's nothting I can do to affect the investigation or whatever disciplinary actions that might be needed. If this officer screwed up, she needs to pay the price.

Then were not waiting fort the facts? :dunno:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    [video=youtube;bd0nwaIIdEU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd0nwaIIdEU[/video]

You think this lawyer's words are all speculation?

I think it looks bad. I think I've heard one side. I've been bitten by that before. I think I'll wait until we know all the facts that we can know.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I think it looks bad. I think I've heard one side. I've been bitten by that before. I think I'll wait until we know all the facts that we can know.

I think it's going to look a lot worse before it's all over.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Well, if those are what all the facts tell us, then the officer should be prosecuted to the extent that the facts support.

The greatest effect this will have on my life is whether or not rule of law and justice prevails. Others may see it differently. They may have other axes to grind. But for me, that the system works and criminal wrong doing is punished equally, regardless of ________ is my only concern.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    It'll be interesting to see how they drag this female cop through the mud. Wonder if she has anything race related in her professional or personal history?

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Figured I'd just put it here that Charlotte is in the beginning stages of a riot over a police shooting yesterday apparently.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Just seen it too. Live YouTube stream:

[video=youtube;9GebFsDNpH0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GebFsDNpH0[/video]

Last edited:

Nate@TeamAB

Plinker
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Lafayette
    There's more to the story.

There's not 6+ cops and a helicopter on scene of a "stalled vehicle" as the media has played it...

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    There's more to the story.

There's not 6+ cops and a helicopter on scene of a "stalled vehicle" as the media has played it...

Are you saying "there has to be more" or "there is more"?

If there is more, do you have a link?

6+ cops and a helicopter for a stalled SUV. Dude, it's Tulsa, Oklahoma, home of the worse racial riots in history.

Top Bottom