• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    Is there a reason there isn't a tech section? Are we supposed to put tech/modification stuff in the appropriate forum, i.e. Ruger LCP mod in the handgun forum? I personally think that a tech section would make it easier for those that do "mods" to show off/teach other how to do it and make it easier than searching hundreds of pages looking for the mod you saw 6 months ago for a gun you got yesterday. For now I am gonna post the mod in the handgun forum but I think we should consider a tech forum if there is enough interest. Is there? I don't know?

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    As always, with any other forum suggestion, start a thread specifically about tech/mods, and see what kind of interest it generates. The general response from Fenway, with the full support of his moderators, has been that we don't want to clutter up the site with a hundred different forums. With the new server, the search function has been improved dramatically and should be much more user-friendly. If your new thread generates enough attention that it merits a sticky, we can do that, and if it's still getting a LOT of attention, we can revisit the additional forum idea. :)

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    What I am asking for is one tech/mods area not one in each category. I am on a jeep board and the have a tech/mods area where all tech/mods are discussed not matter the platform it is done on, then you can go look there for things you would like to do.

Top Bottom