• ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    ...but New York Magazine:

I Tried to Find a New Yorker Who Wants de Blasio to Be President. It Wasn’t Easy.

I began by posting a call for de Blasio 2020 supporters on Twitter, Facebook, and Reddit. In the past, this admittedly lazy journalistic practice has been fruitful — using only the internet, I’ve found multiple people who want Mark Zuckerberg to be president and a group of folks who love Chelsea Clinton so much one of them even tattooed her face on his body. My call for de Blasio 2020 diehards, on the other hand, yielded crickets. The only email I got was from a Prospect Heights resident who told me he is “neither for nor against Mayor de Blasio’s run,” which is not exactly a ringing endorsement.

She finally found two, but she had to go to de Blasio's campaign to get the names. They gave her two. Two.

I did find this interesting: He takes an 11-mile car ride every day to exercise at a particular YMCA gym. He is another one of the anointed who berates everyone else (TRUMP! TRUMP!!) about their carbon foot print, but he has himself driven 11 miles to do his daily exercise routine.

Glenn Harlan Reynolds said it first and best:

I'll believe "climate change" is a crisis when the people who are telling me it's a crisis start acting like it's a crisis.

and

I don't want to hear another ****** word about my carbon footprint.

Top Bottom