• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    Only been reloading 45ACP and 9mm Luger for a few short months. So far I have found a couple loads using Unique that I really like for both. Today decided to leave work a little early (already had 50+ hrs in for the week) and drive to the closest shop that sells reloading supplies. It a 60 mile round trip, but wasn't going to do much else on this frigid day.

Was surprised to see that they had pretty decent selection. Picked up some VV N350, Bullseye and more Unique. (Still looking for W231 and Titegroup.) Prices a little high, but they have it.

Guess I have some weekend research to do. See what I can find for 45ACP (200gr LSWC, 200gr PSWC and 230gr PRN) as well as the 9mm (115g PRN and 124g LSWC).

:)

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    I haven't loaded and shot much w/ Unique and the 9mm yet. Most of my work so far has been the 45ACP and I am still a learning what might be good.

This load is the only 9mm that I have been able to shot. It performed well in my 92FS and Shield.

115gr Speer TMJRN _ Unique 5.6 gr _ 1.135" OAL

I have the same bullet loaded w/ 5.8 gr Unique, but have not been able to get to the range (been to cold or snowing). Based upon what I saw @ 5.6 gr I think it will be good as well, but will have to wait and see.

I have some 124 gr PRN and 124 gr LSWC that I want to try with the Unique as well as the other powders I have (N350, Bullseye, Clays, 800x, Autocomp).

Top Bottom