• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    That was not surprising. Maybe is doesn't matter which party a president represents when it comes to nominating justices. :dunno:

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    And now the attack on the Constitution begins. First we had to endure the attack on the Founding Fathers, and ow the document itself. After all, it doesn't guarantee any benefits from the government..except liberty!

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    And unfortunately that liberty is guaranteed by the right of the people to keep and bear arms. Hard to do when we the people are out numbered by the government and a bunch of sheep who have already given up that liberty in the name of handouts.

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    And unfortunately that liberty is guaranteed by the right of the people to keep and bear arms. Hard to do when we the people are out numbered by the government and a bunch of sheep who have already given up that liberty in the name of handouts.

And don't forget "safety.". We have to be kept "safe!"

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN

Idk...I've been told there are more guns and armed people in WV than several Midwest states put together. No citation though, they probably prefer to keep off the record.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Justice Ginsberg weighed in against the Constitution. Not really surprising, just disappointing.

I think you omitted another Justice who was quoted in that article. How do you feel about that one?

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    That was not surprising. Maybe is doesn't matter which party a president represents when it comes to nominating justices. :dunno:

I think you omitted another Justice who was quoted in that article. How do you feel about that one?

What did I miss? I can't seem to get back into the article now. I skimmed it, I only saw Ginsberg quoted. Who else was quoted and what did they say?

Top Bottom