• shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    ... I gave in and drank the :koolaid:

I have an ACR on the way. :D

A distributor had the Basic black model at significantly discounted pricing, so I grabbed one up. Bushmaster, in preparation for the move from Maine to Kentucky at the end of next month, has already shut down their production lines, so it will likely be some time before we see new guns available from them again. I've wanted to get an ACR for awhile now; I had the money socked away already, so I got the sale flyer and decided to pop on it. I wanted to get a "Maine gun," just in case BM's quality and availability go into the crapper after their move, like Marlin's has...

Updates as events warrant.

Last edited:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I'm a little jealous...
    You going to bring it to the shop with you when you get it so we can all play with it? :D

It'll probably be kickin' it in layaway for a little while since some of my ACR fund recently got diverted for other toys. If you want to check it out, just stop by the shop when I'm there and we're not busy and I'll give you the nickel tour. :)

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Can we ask what a "significantly discounted" price looks like? :yesway:

Oh, you can ask... :):

All I'm going to say is say that the price was $100 cheaper than the previously lowest wholesale price I had found, and that if I put the gun on the rack to sell, the pricetag would read $1839.95.

In related news, I went ahead and ordered the collapsing/folding stock via BM's website just now. :D

I feel like Tom Petty - "The way-ay-ting is the hardest part..."

Top Bottom