Now the actor activist are getting invloved.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • minuteman32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    Central IN
    I'm okay with a plan, as long as it doesn't trample our rights and works. Armed volunteers @ every school, expanded carry rights, mental health programs, etc.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I know of a great deal of them. They have a voice and their voices will move the common man. They will be made to feel a part of a movement. A movement they believe will make a significant difference. It doen't matter how much we ridicule them and post snide remarks, they just may be successful in their movement.

This is the very reason why the Democratic Party has lead the past four years and maybe the next decade. Are all of those who can speak for our side in retirement homes in Florida? Where is that handsome, stong and well-spoken Republican from Wisconsin? Where are those Tea Party politicians? Where are those govoners from New Jersey and Louisiana?

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I know of a great deal of them. They have a voice and their voices will move the common man. They will be made to feel a part of a movement. A movement they believe will make a significant difference. It doen't matter how much we ridicule them and post snide remarks, they just may be successful in their movement.

This is the very reason why the Democratic Party has lead the past four years and maybe the next decade. Are all of those who can speak for our side in retirement homes in Florida? Where is that handsome, stong and well-spoken Republican from Wisconsin? Where are those Tea Party politicians? Where are those govoners from New Jersey and Louisiana?

They are being snubbed by the Republican party and considered outcast and fruitcakes.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I know whos movies and shows I wont be buying/watching

You could not stop supporting them unless you turned off your television, radio and refused to purchase/watch a movie. They are the leaders in their industry and even if they are not in front of the camera or holding the microphone, they are executive producers, producers and directors of the majority of the creative works that are coming out today.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Que, I almost posted in your other thread, and then decided not to. Then I saw this thread and thought "Well, maybe it is worth saying". I share your frustration that the other side is better at coalescing their support than we are. Part of this I believe is due to the Liberal mind being far more susceptible to "collective groupthink" than we are. They are quite good at getting celebrities to influence the opinions of people who are a bit too lazy to think for themselves. But here's the thing. That only works until it doesn't. Constitutionality is not a popularity contest. That's the great thing about rights; they aren't subject to votes. You only lose them if you let someone take them from you. I suppose it will come as some surprise to those on the Left who vote to strip us of our Constitutional rights, when we meet them at the door and say "no".

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Those actors are from some of my favorite shows. I completely agree with their message. SOMETHING MUST BE DONE. They didn't say that gun control was what needs done in the video.. What needs done is the elimination of the GFZ, which creates huge opportunities for mass murders.

The website, however, says their goals are this:

1) Require a criminal background check for every gun sold in America
    2) Ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines
    3) Make gun trafficking a federal crime, including real penalties for “straw purchasers”

Boycott time! I already began my boycott of Saturday Night Live because of their extreme anti conservative news segment with Seth Myers, but hearing Jamie Fox say "Killing as many white people as possible -- how great is that!?" during his monologue was the last straw.

Last edited:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Those actors are from some of my favorite shows. I completely agree with their message. SOMETHING MUST BE DONE. They didn't say that gun control was what needs done in the video.. What needs done is the elimination of the GFZ, which creates huge opportunities for mass murders.

The website, however, says their goals are this:

1) Require a criminal background check for every gun sold in America
    2) Ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines
    3) Make gun trafficking a federal crime, including real penalties for “straw purchasers”

Boycott time! I already began my boycott of Saturday Night Live because of their extreme anti conservative news segment with Seth Myers, but hearing Jamie Fox say "Killing as many white people as possible -- how great is that!?" during his monologue was the last straw.

Saturday Night Live is still around? I stopped watching it years ago (probably at least 10 years). Not because any particular message but because the quality wasn't there.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    None of those Listed in the Video Receive a Dime from me in Revenue and will Never Receive any monies from me. Further I will Never Purchase anything from a Sponsor, Advertiser of any Product that they receive $$'s for Sponsorship. Reading some of the replies here is just downright scary. Jamie 'Kill Whitey', 'Obama is My Messiah' Jamie Foxx is a Prime Example of the Hypocrisy in Hollywood and Present in todays screwed up Diverse Culture that is Morally Devoid and lacking in Common Sense :xmad:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    None of those Listed in the Video Receive a Dime from me in Revenue and will Never Receive any monies from me. Further I will Never Purchase anything from a Sponsor, Advertiser of any Product that they receive $$'s for Sponsorship. Reading some of the replies here is just downright scary. Jamie 'Kill Whitey', 'Obama is My Messiah' Jamie Foxx is a Prime Example of the Hypocrisy in Hollywood and Present in todays screwed up Diverse Culture that is Morally Devoid and lacking in Common Sense :xmad:

:rockwoot:Hell Yeah :rockwoot:

Top Bottom