• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    I've never seen one of those machines. Anyone know where one might be located?

Be interested in one that measures actual foot-pounds as well.

Josh

Damn right I do. Rex's Rendezvous, the classiest place East of the mississipi.

Beware....its addictive.

also, Alley Cat Lounge in broadripple.

It can measure 3 things...speed is one, and you're lucky I could even remember that.

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash

Beware....its addictive.

It can measure 3 things...speed is one, and you're lucky I could even remember that.

Warsaw, eh? Not that far away, and looking at their website, they have some damned good food.

How are they on carry?

Josh

furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    I've never seen one of those machines. Anyone know where one might be located?

Be interested in one that measures actual foot-pounds as well.

Josh
    claude and annies in noblesville/fishers has one i believe. there is also one in a bar on 96th and allisonville. back behind the cvs in that little strip center

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    His Kung-fu is no good, who is his masta

drunken-monkey-menu.jpg

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana

Beware....its addictive.

Does Rex's still have one? Last time I was in that dive it was mostly illegals, fake bikers, and Whiskey Tangos. There was a bowling game and a pool table.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Warsaw, eh? Not that far away, and looking at their website, they have some damned good food.

How are they on carry?

Josh

I'm not sure how they are on carry but several of my friends do carry in there (but they're friends with the owner and several bartenders). The place is TINY, the bouncers are jokes, and if you go in the summer it will be packed with wanna be hardcore bikers (and a couple real hardcore bikers), illegals, kids spending mommy and daddy's money usually causing trouble. I've been there probably 10-15 times that I can remember and maybe 2 or 3 times there wasn't a fight. One of the bouncers is pretty much a little person so you're on your own. Other bouncer couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper sack.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I'm not sure how they are on carry but several of my friends do carry in there (but they're friends with the owner and several bartenders). The place is TINY, the bouncers are jokes, and if you go in the summer it will be packed with wanna be hardcore bikers (and a couple real hardcore bikers), illegals, kids spending mommy and daddy's money usually causing trouble. I've been there probably 10-15 times that I can remember and maybe 2 or 3 times there wasn't a fight. One of the bouncers is pretty much a little person so you're on your own. Other bouncer couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper sack.

That place sounds awesome.:n00b:

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    claude and annies in noblesville/fishers has one i believe. there is also one in a bar on 96th and allisonville. back behind the cvs in that little strip center

Kip's. My wife and I go there once in a while to shoot pool, but I always leave that punching game alone. Last time there were 3 smaller guys in their early to mid 20s hitting it, they kept coming over asking if I would please hit it. Pretty strange night from what I remember. LOL.

Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010

How are they on carry?

Josh
    Orthopedic capital of the word. :)
    Short answer I have no idea. Isn't the rule if 40% of profit is from alcohol sales its illegal to carry? CC...go for it.

Does Rex's still have one? Last time I was in that dive it was mostly illegals, fake bikers, and Whiskey Tangos. There was a bowling game and a pool table.

...The bouncers are usually drunk :)
    And they had it over the summer, for sure. I guess I didn't check for it since then.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Isn't the rule if 40% of profit is from alcohol sales its illegal to carry? CC...go for it.

There are no Indiana laws governing carrying at a bar. They can sell nothing but tequila slammers and you can still sit there and drink with your pistol taped to your forehead.

...hmmm...a place that sells nothing but tequila slammers... I may be on to something here...

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    There are no Indiana laws governing carrying at a bar. They can sell nothing but tequila slammers and you can still sit there and drink with your pistol taped to your forehead.

...hmmm...a place that sells nothing but tequila slammers... I may be on to something here...

Only if there is a requirement to tape your pistol to your forehead.

Top Bottom