• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seadoodr.

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    martinsville
    I picked up a new to me NPAP ak47 a few days ago and had a chance to try it out last night. Shot pretty well and overall I'm very pleased with it. The only mag that I had was a Korean one and I did have a few ftfs. Need to try a few others and see what it likes. Anyone else have this rifle and what mags work for you? Thanks.

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    I have the M92 PAP pistol, which I would assume is built on the same receiver, and my Circle 10, Magpul, and surplus Yugo mags with the bolt hold open have all worked. AIM Surplus did have the Yugo mags for $13, but they may be out now.

Where's the picture?

nater30/30

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2013
    Grant County
    Tapco, Romanian, and Yugo mags have worked in mine without a hiccup. Tapco's were a little tight at first till I rocked 'em in and out about 10 times and then they fit like a glove.

huntall50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    NW Indianapolis
    All of mine work great(surplus steel, tapco 20&30, and magpul). So far I have stayed away from Korean mags. Who ever you purchased the gun from switched out mags on you.

seadoodr.

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    martinsville
    All of mine work great(surplus steel, tapco 20&30, and magpul). So far I have stayed away from Korean mags. Who ever you purchased the gun from switched out mags on you.

I purchased the rifle from a fellow INGO member who was nice enough to meet me while he was on a weekend get away over the fourth. He forgot to bring the mags with him and did offer so send them to me. I told him not to worry about it. A friend loaned me a few different mags to try.

Top Bottom