• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    I don't see much, if any talk about NPCCC. I plan to start shooting here this year and wondering who I might meet. Also is there anything I should know about their IDPA & USPSA matches?

RePete68

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Lowell, IN
    That is my home club & i shoot there regularly. IDPA is year round depending on weather conditions. USPSA will start in April. PLus they have steel plates every month, kinda similiar to Steel Challenge. No Multi gun this year tho. :( I usually shoot a match every weekend in the area. PM me if you have any other questions. RePete

Serpent2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Valparaiso
    noob

I don't see much, if any talk about NPCCC. I plan to start shooting here this year and wondering who I might meet. Also is there anything I should know about their IDPA & USPSA matches?

I was looking into trying to join NPCCC as well since I live in valpo. I was wondering how it works with getting voted in the club?

bullfrog4ever

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    AKA: IN_Sheeppuppy
    Correct, to shoot the matches, you do not need to be a member, just pay the entrance fee, follow the rules and have fun. But, Since NPCCC is a private club, membership provides you unlimited access to the club during open hours, which includes, steel targets, IDPA/IPSC targets, you can set up training for yourself etc. Membership also ensures that NPCC can stay open and also buy the items needed to maintain the ranges, buy new equipment and hopefully expand and provide more opportunities for us. If you're not a member, your limited to your guest attendance (excluding matches), not sure how many though.

RePete68

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Lowell, IN
    Nope I didn't tell the office i was playing hooky, but I did talk a couple other people into ditching work today to get their practice on! :D

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    I am also a member here and I frequently shoot there during the week and rarely see anyone else there when I am. I have been there all day on several occasions and not seen anyone else there. It's the next best thing to having your own private range.

Chaz

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2011
    Just for fun, as I live about 3.5 hours away, I looked on their site to see what it costs to be a member, etc. I was always told, and pretty much knew, that belonging to the club I do (Tri-County Coon Hunters) was a deal............... Yup, it's definitely true. I should be more thankful and do a bit more for them, I guess. It's only 25.00 a year. That's it.
    They aren't a chinsey club either. We have a covered 25, 50 and 100 yard range, Trap, skeet, sporting clays, 2 lodges you can rent, horseshoe competition :): and 3 lakes.
    It's in Batesville (So.East IN.) if it's worth while for any of you to drive.
    But, I must say, I am envious. We don't have any shooting matches here that I would, and do, shoot in. :( So it isn't "all that and a bag of chips".
    That is one of the reasons I was looking to find out how to build a Texas Star (another thread) I'd like to start into some shooting events with friends, etc., start getting some interest and try to move it along.
    It sounds like a good deal tho Cyprant. We all should belong and support a club if we can.

The Keymaster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Manistee County, MI
    Look it up on the net. Send an email to the secretary and he will send you information via email. Most of the info is on the website including dues, volunteer hour requirements, and safety class requirements. I am a member, and as far as I know there is no telephone contact. There will be a meeting on Tuesday the 14th. The location has not been published yet. In summer we meet at the club. In winter location varies. Keep an eye on the website, it will be posted soon.

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    Look it up on the net. Send an email to the secretary and he will send you information via email. Most of the info is on the website including dues, volunteer hour requirements, and safety class requirements. I am a member, and as far as I know there is no telephone contact. There will be a meeting on Tuesday the 14th. The location has not been published yet. In summer we meet at the club. In winter location varies. Keep an eye on the website, it will be posted soon.

Good info. Rep sent. Thanks

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Just for fun, as I live about 3.5 hours away, I looked on their site to see what it costs to be a member, etc. I was always told, and pretty much knew, that belonging to the club I do (Tri-County Coon Hunters) was a deal............... Yup, it's definitely true. I should be more thankful and do a bit more for them, I guess. It's only 25.00 a year. That's it.
    They aren't a chinsey club either. We have a covered 25, 50 and 100 yard range, Trap, skeet, sporting clays, 2 lodges you can rent, horseshoe competition :): and 3 lakes.
    It's in Batesville (So.East IN.) if it's worth while for any of you to drive.
    But, I must say, I am envious. We don't have any shooting matches here that I would, and do, shoot in. :( So it isn't "all that and a bag of chips".
    That is one of the reasons I was looking to find out how to build a Texas Star (another thread) I'd like to start into some shooting events with friends, etc., start getting some interest and try to move it along.
    It sounds like a good deal tho Cyprant. We all should belong and support a club if we can.

Does that club have a web site?

Chaz

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2011
    Yup.
    Tri-County Coon Hunters - trap shooting, skeet shooting, sporting clays, muzzleload rifle shooting, conservation club, horseshoe pitching

They have a pretty good ariel view as well.
    If anyone lives close, it sounds like it's a good deal. I think it is anyway. I would just like to have pistol shoots there. I'm willing to do what I can but I just don't have the time to "live it". That's why I'd like to get some casual shoots together and see if I can get some more interest and other people on the same page as me.

Just a thought.

Top Bottom