• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    NPCCC Military Rifle Match on June 30, 2013

I checked the NPCCC webpage and it says that this match is for WWI and WWII era rifles. Will AR rifles be turned away? M1A / M14 rifles?

If so, this must be new for this year. In the past, they have allowed any centerfire rifle with a military pedigree. They would just break it up by caliber (.30's and .22's) and scopes/irons. I don't have an email that would get me an immediate response or I would ask.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I shot my SCAR L last year and they didn't blink an eye. As far as I remember I was told, "Bring a rifle, we'll find you a class."

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I shot my SCAR L last year and they didn't blink an eye. As far as I remember I was told, "Bring a rifle, we'll find you a class."

I know. I have always brought my AR (including last year). However, they have always listed a class that would fit my rifle. This time around though it seems that, the way it's worded, it's only intended for WWI and WWII rifles.

Anyway, it's too late now. It's too far to drive for me and not get to shoot. Besides they're probably tired of me winning the match almost every year. :laugh: I would have liked to try the pistol side match too.

Top Bottom