• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Great shooting! I have always wanted to get out there and check that place out. Steel shooting is a lot of fun.

Shift Zombie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 3, 2011
    The Phantom belies CZ logic. It doesn't have full length rails, its not technically inverted like the others, its half the weight of the standard SP01, but it's still an incredible shooter. However, I find myself outgrowing the stock configuration. I'm short stroking the trigger, trying to make it run faster. I feel the Cajun Wizard must bless this firearm with a new kit, a SS guide rod, and some better sights. The time has come.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The Phantom belies CZ logic. It doesn't have full length rails, its not technically inverted like the others, its half the weight of the standard SP01, but it's still an incredible shooter. However, I find myself outgrowing the stock configuration. I'm short stroking the trigger, trying to make it run faster. I feel the Cajun Wizard must bless this firearm with a new kit, a SS guide rod, and some better sights. The time has come.
    You should come up and shoot mine for comparison. It has all the goodies and Mepros.

Shift Zombie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 3, 2011
    I'd love to. If you're in Monticello, like your tag says, you're not to far from me. PM me with your availability and choice of range. :)

Shift Zombie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 3, 2011
    The phantom is a great carry piece IMO. Incredibly narrow and flat which, for my body type, disappears under a shirt at 3 o'clock.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

phidelt208

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2011
    Thanks, its always a little tough finding stuff for CZ, its getting better though. I'll try one of the Black Arch holsters.

Top Bottom