• ...and so much more!
  • hueycrew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Cabot
    NPCCC USPSA All Classifier April 1

First match of the year is an All Classifier Match - 6 Stages. April 1.

Signup starts at 0800. Special Match fee is $25.

Setup is March 31 at around 1230.

Last edited:

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    99-21, "Mini Mart"
    06-02 Big Barricade II
    03-11 El Strong and Weak Prez
    99-60 Cut & Run
    99-56 On the Upper Pad II
    99-46 Close Quarter Standards

Will be the classifiers

(7 is deleted......looking back I went zero instead of hero on that, looks like a 32% all time high on that one)

hueycrew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Cabot
    Thanks Jake!

I was going to get classified on revo but I am so crappy I don't think F minus would count. 7 seconds to reload just would not get it. And I cannot shoot weak hand right now. Left shoulder is not doing well. Maybe next year.

Probably cannot shoot multigun for a few months. The Garand and pump shotgun makes me wimper a bit.

hueycrew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Cabot
    Whew! now that that is over with..... I think we had 63 shooters today. Lots of new people.

Next month, May 6 will be Four field courses. 32 rounds each - give or take.

Many thanks to those who came out for the Classifier Match, helped paste targets, reset steel, and listened to my advice (such that it is). Tear down with my group was much appreciated. Great Job!

April 14 is the Steel Plate Match. $10 and loads of fun. Are you ready? Its all pistol: rimfire and center fire. First steel plate match of the year - don't miss it.

hueycrew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Cabot
    Rain stopped around 0800 CST. Nice weather after that. Pulled the bags off the targets, replaced a few, and had a really good Classifier Match. It was a busy day but well worth it.

FieldShunt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Oh, on occasion...
    Incidentally, we actually had 68 signups, a new club record turnout for USPSA.
    Thanks to everyone for coming out, and especially for helping run this big crowd through all six stages within a reasonable amount of time.
    Now, if only that cranky old timer on Stage Five had been in a better mood...

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    Oh, on occasion...
    Thanks to everyone for coming out, and especially for helping run this big crowd through all six stages within a reasonable amount of time.

Hey Bill, I was the guy who did the reshoot on cut and run. I took 4 Mikes on the reshoot...starting to rethink my decision... haha..
    thanks again. Glad I found this game.

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    Was stage 5 thrown out completely for all shooters? If so, why? I got a second email from uspsa with results, this time it is showing stage 5 (cut and run) missing

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    I think this is the reason they threw out that stage:

Oh, on occasion...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom