• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dwain

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2012
    Along the Wabash
    Just a heads up. I received a letter from the NRA which had an offer of $500.00 for a Lifetime Membership. These usually cost $1000.00. Pretty good deal if anyone is thinking about upping their membership. I don't know if this is being offered on their website or not. The letter said the offer is good for 30 days.

BoilerMakerME

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    They usually seem to do this a couple times a year, also around the national convention time. About two years ago after the Sandy Hook thing, they had a deal where you could get a life membership for i think $300.

lazarus0213

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.3%
    58   1   1
    Jan 29, 2010
    Eden
    Thats one big complaint I have with the NRA. They spend way to much money on trying to get the choir to pony up more money. When I signed up I ask for the no marketing option. They do not spam me or junk mail me anymore. Its quite nice.

caulfieldian

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 4, 2012
    West of Indy
    I had to request to added to their do not call list. The increeeedibly long speeches that you can't seem to interrupt when they called me drove me bonkers.

I'll pay membership dues, but I can't afford to donate money every time there's a scare. All the emails are annoying, too. I'm going to look into the no marketing option soon.

Hawkwind2112

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2014
    Evansville
    I got in on the $300 NRA lifetime membership deal just over a year ago. Quite some savings over the regular lifetime cost, and certainly much less than the yearly cost over a lifetime span that I had been doing.

Top Bottom