NRA Basic Handgun Course: 3/8/14 (Fort Wayne Area)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Our NRA Basic Handgun Course is coming up this next weekend on 3/8/14 and will be held at Hillside Shooting Sports in Roanoke, Indiana. We have 3 seats left I believe, so don't miss your chance to grab one. The weather is supposed to be in the mid-40's too! Yahooo!!

Here's a description of what our class includes: https://www.eagle1firearmsacademy.com/nra-training-courses.html

Here is where you can easily and securely register: https://www.eagle1firearmsacademy.com/register-for-a-course.html

Cheers!
    -Phil

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Just a few of pieces of shooting goodness that students of my NRA Basic Handgun Course get to test-shoot on the range....for FREE! From .22LR all the way up to a .44 Magnum "Dirty Harry" type gun!

"Do you feel lucky....punk?! Well? Do ya?"

Still a couple seats left for this Saturday's class. Come join us-- it's a lotta' fun and you can be "Dirty Harry" for a day!

-Phil

Attachments

• IMG_1366.JPG
      IMG_1366.JPG
      404.3 KB · Views: 3
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    AAR of 3/8/14 Class...

CLASS REPORT- NRA BASIC HANDGUN COURSE, 3/8/14

We had a great group of students arrive this past Saturday that braved the cold to learn how to use a handguns safely and effectively! We covered revolvers, semi-auto pistols and many other handgun topics, where each student's handling and shooting skills continually improved as the class progressed. Each one of them has now built an excellent foundation on which to further their firearms training and I'm very proud of their accomplishments.

We broke out the "Dirty Harry" .44 Mag. Revolver towards the end and had fun shooting that after qualification as well. BIG boom! BIG flash! BIG recoil....just like Dirt Harry would have liked it and the students loved shooting it!! :cool:

Albeit Mother Nature and the damn cold, we all had a great time and I even had the opportunity to shoot a students Sig Sauer .40 pistol. That thing was smoooooth and it felt GREAT in the hand!

My thanks and congratulations go out again to all my awesome students and I can't wait until the next class! I LOVE my job!!

Come Join Us! -Phil

Attachments

• 2014-03-08_17-13-03_222.jpg
      2014-03-08_17-13-03_222.jpg
      374.2 KB · Views: 1
    • 2014-03-08_14-34-56_289.jpg
      2014-03-08_14-34-56_289.jpg
      255 KB · Views: 1
    Top Bottom