• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnMcClane

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2014
    Indy
    A big shout out to Guy Relford for hosting a great course today at Tim's Shooting Academy. :yesway: It was well put together and overall a great experience. I would highly recommend the course and I look forward to "Personal defense in the home" and Indiana Gun Laws sometime later this summer. What do you recommend that I take next? If I learned anything it was that there is a ton more to learn, oh and don't store ammunition in an oven...:)

I may also have to trek over to Eagle Creek to check out the outdoor range as the weather improves.

Also had a chance to meet a fellow INGOer and try out his glock 19, thanks again. I'm continually impressed with the community of INGOers.

Last edited:

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    A big shout out to Guy Relford for hosting a great course today at Tim's Shooting Academy. :yesway: It was well put together and overall a great experience. I would highly recommend the course and I look forward to "Personal defense in the home" and Indiana Gun Laws sometime later this summer. What do you recommend that I take next? If I learned anything it was that there is a ton more to learn, oh and don't store ammunition in an oven...:)

I may also have to trek over to Eagle Creek to check out the outdoor range as the weather improves.

Also had a chance to meet a fellow INGOer and try out his glock 19, thanks again. I'm continually impressed with the community of INGOers.

Thanks so much! It was great to have you in the course and you shot extremely well! You have your choice on the next course - we're offering Personal Protection in the Home at Eagle Creek Pistol Range on April 26 and Comprehensive Indiana Gun Law is being held on April 19, also at ECPR.

We hope to see you soon and thanks again for the kind words!

Guy

Top Bottom