• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ipswervy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Somewhere Indiana
    Wife and I had a good time taking the NRA Basic Pistol class from Tactical Firearms Training at Eagle Creek Pistol Range today. She did good but I did better. She liked how the range was not as confining as indoor ranges and really liked that they had trained range safety officers watching over the range activities. Good class for any first time gun owner or just to refresh the basics, I liked so did my wife. Our 12yr old will be getting a class for Christmas from Santa( aka: his mom ).

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Wife and I had a good time taking the NRA Basic Pistol class from Tactical Firearms Training at Eagle Creek Pistol Range today. She did good but I did better. She liked how the range was not as confining as indoor ranges and really liked that they had trained range safety officers watching over the range activities. Good class for any first time gun owner or just to refresh the basics, I liked so did my wife. Our 12yr old will be getting a class for Christmas from Santa( aka: his mom ).

Thanks for attending!!! You both did great, but I have to say that your "one-hole" target was massively impressive!! The class was slightly over-sold, but we made it through in a reasonable amount of time and I really enjoyed teaching it!

Please come back and see us in a Personal Protection course - we'll test you a bit more. ;)

Guy

Top Bottom