NRA Basic Pistol July 2nd - Indy Metro (Fishers)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Indy Gun Safety will be offering the NRA's Basic Pistol Course on Saturday, July 2nd from 8AM to 5PM. This is a one day course! (Only 3 slots left!) Students will learn a great foundation of safety and marksmanship skills including the knowledge, skills, and attitude needed to safely own a handgun. We offer a $25 discount if you sign up with another person! Topics covered:

Safety rules
    Marksmanship basics
    Safe gun handling
    Safe storage
    Ammunition selection and identification
    Handgun cleaning
    2-hours live fire
    Much more!

We provide several handguns AND the ammunition at no additional cost! We use Springfield XD's, Glock 19's, Smith & Wesson Sigmas , and Taurus model 94 revolvers.

You may also bring you own firearm to work with during the course, but YOU provide the ammo for it. You will still shoot our guns as well because we want you well rounded when you leave the range!

dowalker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Tampa FL
    I hope you are still planning the one for July 9th. My wife and i were planning on attending that one. Just have to wait for payday to sign up. Looking forward to it!
    Doug

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    I hope you are still planning the one for July 9th. My wife and i were planning on attending that one. Just have to wait for payday to sign up. Looking forward to it!
    Doug

The July 9th course was posted in this forum topic today in fact, and it is listed on our site, so you can sign up when you're ready... but don't wait too long! It WILL be full. I look forward to seeing you in one of our courses!

Top Bottom