• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    So, Obama really did not appoint Kagan and Sotomayor to the Supreme Court? You're telling me Mike Luttig is actually on the Supreme Court?

So, the Obama Administration did not arm drug cartels in order to promote violence along the Mexican border in order to bolster support for gun bans?

So, the Obama Administration is not composed of dedicated anti-gunners?

So, the NRA is keeping its eyes open and warning of dangers to our rights instead of when it is too late?

Curses, the NRA is up to no good yet again!:D

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    So, Obama really did not appoint Kagan and Sotomayor to the Supreme Court? You're telling me Mike Luttig is actually on the Supreme Court?

So, the Obama Administration did not arm drug cartels in order to promote violence along the Mexican border in order to bolster support for gun bans?

So, the Obama Administration is not composed of dedicated anti-gunners?

So, the NRA is keeping its eyes open and warning of dangers to our rights instead of when it is too late?

Curses, the NRA is up to no good yet again!:D

I know right! Why cant that damned NRA just shut up!!! If i dont know it cant effect me right!?!?

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    I don't take the NRA seriously, but I think they're right on this one. Obama hasn't openly pushed an anti-gun agenda because it would work against him in the polls. But behind closed doors... :shady:

Constructionist

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Remember, BHO told Sarah Brady that his administration was most definitely working on new gun control legislation (read: complete firearms confiscation) but were doing so "under the radar." And this isn't info the NRA initially disseminated; the Brady Campaign was so excited to hear the news that they reported it first.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Remember, BHO told Sarah Brady that his administration was most definitely working on new gun control legislation (read: complete firearms confiscation) but were doing so "under the radar." And this isn't info the NRA initially disseminated; the Brady Campaign was so excited to hear the news that they reported it first.

This. /\

obama and his goons are not a friend to the Constitution.

"Under the radar" has been being used on us for decades.

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    Gun confiscation would bring anarchy...and no president would want anarchy...oh, wait, many dedicated leftists who support 'Fearless Leader' have been recorded advocating the 'bottom-up, top-down, inside-out' attempt to foment anarchy so any 'uprising' can be squelched and more of our liberties can be taken away in the name of 'public safety.' I've really had a belly full of these statists...

Constructionist

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Gun confiscation would bring anarchy...and no president would want anarchy...oh, wait, many dedicated leftists who support 'Fearless Leader' have been recorded advocating the 'bottom-up, top-down, inside-out' attempt to foment anarchy so any 'uprising' can be squelched and more of our liberties can be taken away in the name of 'public safety.' I've really had a belly full of these statists...

Precisely. Then come the blue helmets to help save us from ourselves.

As an aside, Carmel, nice pistol in the pic. Looks like mine. :)

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    Wasn't Obama going to restrict guns ownership as soon as he got into office?

And then it never happened... so since he did not push stronger gun restrictions, he must be plotting a master scheme with an even greater aim... **maniacal laugh**

Obama has been fairly vocal about his opinions on gun control... but many people seem to overlook the fact that the executive branch is not a dictatorship... He cannot just decide to impose stricter gun control, he would have to get the political support necessary.

If any of these events were part of a grand conspiracy, then they did not go as planned... because the political will to impose stricter gun control does not exist...

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Gun seizures would not bring anarchy. Chaos, perhaps, but not anarchy. They would likely bring about an armed insurrection in some areas. Many gun owners, being the law abiding sorts, would just hand over their arms and try to sue to get them back. That's what a government involved in such an attempt would count on.

Constructionist

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    He doesn't need Congressional support. They're working through the UN. They're going transnational; they're going for global governance. I'm not trying to be argumentative and I hope I'm dead wrong, but The Regime has supported IANSA since it's inception. I know many of you could quote UN law and Constitutional law to the contrary or as to why it wouldn't be "legal," but that presupposes The Regime gives a crap about the Constitution, our laws, our Founding Principles, or anything along those lines.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    He doesn't need Congressional support. They're working through the UN. They're going transnational; they're going for global governance. I'm not trying to be argumentative and I hope I'm dead wrong, but The Regime has supported IANSA since it's inception. I know many of you could quote UN law and Constitutional law to the contrary or as to why it wouldn't be "legal," but that presupposes The Regime gives a crap about the Constitution, our laws, our Founding Principles, or anything along those lines.
    The congress still has to sign off on any treaty that the executive would have us commit to. It's the way things work. UN arms control will never get past them. They know what it would cost them.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Wasn't Obama going to restrict guns ownership as soon as he got into office?

And then it never happened... so since he did not push stronger gun restrictions, he must be plotting a master scheme with an even greater aim... **maniacal laugh**

Obama has been fairly vocal about his opinions on gun control... but many people seem to overlook the fact that the executive branch is not a dictatorship... He cannot just decide to impose stricter gun control, he would have to get the political support necessary.

If any of these events were part of a grand conspiracy, then they did not go as planned... because the political will to impose stricter gun control does not exist...

Tell that to the gun store owners in the border states that are now required to track multiple purchases. Or any of the companies having to deal with all the new EPA regs, or banking regs, or NLRB regs, or...

Constructionist

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    I agree, but my point is they'll find a way around those laws. They'll find another way to sign a binding agreement without using the word "treaty." They'll say it's a binding resolution or some other crap. You're absolutely right that there are laws to prevent such atrocities, but that was the other point I was trying to make: they don't care about our laws. They hate everything that makes America great.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

Master scheme? You mean like Fast and Furious?

Would anyone laugh at all the dead Mexicans or the dead American law enforcement officers?

The dead bodies that Obama caused in Fast and Furious are not fictional. The dead are real. Your government traded lives in order to advance an anti-gun agenda. No one died in Watergate.

Top Bottom