• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Liz Brown (R) anti-gunner who has a history of stopping CC paid to be a member of the NRA. The NRA accepts her then tells people to stand up against ant-gunners like Liz Brown. I don't think the NRA is on gun owners side.
    She is not endorsed by the NRA-PVF. "Accepts" in this case is her check didn't bounce.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    She is not endorsed by the NRA-PVF. "Accepts" in this case is her check didn't bounce.
    She is still a member.....Its on her website and she makes sure its known. If the NRA had integrity they would boot her. Disown her, pay back her $$$ then she wouldn't be able to wear that badge, especially at election times.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    She is still a member.....Its on her website and she makes sure its known. If the NRA had integrity they would boot her. Disown her, pay back her $$$ then she wouldn't be able to wear that badge, especially at election times.
    I'd have her deported to a third-world ****-hole country but it's not my call.

Can one be excommunicated/booted from a privately held corporation? I don't know.

I gotta look and see if a dem is running against her this Fall. I REALLY wish see was being primaried.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I am not sure I follow your point, "Who cares if he signs it, it matters not".

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    Is the TSA style "no-carry list" part of the final bill like the last few years?

I have major issues with such a list... no other state with CC has such a list, how do you know if you are on it, what if you already have a permit but the criteria they create puts you on it?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Thanks for the clarification....now I understand your point!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Let's see what Holcomb does now. Bet he vetoes it, which would kill his chances for senate.
    Holcomb would be disastrous in the US Senate. Basically another solid CoC vote. But if he runs he will win. We’re a loud contingent but we’re not as numerous as the establishment. Primaries would be the only hope to prevent that ********er from getting in. And once in, in for life. Like Dick ****ing Lugar.

Top Bottom