• Are you planning to attend?

• Total voters

Curls & Swirls

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Morgan County
    I attended the banquet since my brother was getting an award. Then we took the family yesterday (Friday). Going again today with just the hubby!!!! Yes, a backpack would be nice!!! Yes, printed labels with your info for the raffle boxes would be wonderful. Yes, a backpack would be great even though they are giving away little bags at different locations. I think if you are a non-NRA member you just have to pay a years membership to get in. I think but don't hold me to it... It will be between $25-$35 and I think you could get a 5 year membership for $100. Yes there was plenty of cleavage to see......Although it will not be mine or Jetgirl's!!!! :-) So get out there and support this 2A event in Indy!!!!

dekeshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Bunker Hill
    Mrs. dekeshooter and I were there nearly all day Friday. We walked the exhibit floor and also took in a seminar by Top Shot winner Chris Cheng. My wife was very excited to meet him as well as Olympian Kim Rhode and Massad Ayoob. The high point for me was getting my picture taken with Col. Robert K. Brown. We handled lots of products, ordered electronic ear protection for both of us, picked up lots of literature and decals for the reloading cabinet doors and I bought a SIG pistol brace for $100!!! This was our first time at an NRA convention and it won't be our last. We had a great time.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I drove up with three buds on Friday. We had a great time and though the crowd was a thick as bees on a honeycomb, everyone was patient and polite. I do have one observation about the big city. The streets were apparently laid out by a drunken politician, and there wasn't enough parking near the Indiana Convention Center. After an hour of driving around, we found a parking lot 6 blocks away, and paid our $10. No wonder so many of you big city, Indianapolitans, seem so wound up. It took me a few minutes to regain my composure upon returning to the glorious south! ;)

Top Bottom