Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    What? No Ingo booth?

You should at least schedule an INGO day and a meeting point/time. Have lunch at one of the convention vendors. WonÂ’t be a great food but you wonÂ’t have to go far. Did this at NRA AM Dallas for TexasCHLforum and it was fun to put some screen names and faces together.

I donÂ’t know if I will follow through but I did schedule a motel room for NRA annual meeting in Indianapolis, maybe see some of you there next year.

I don't think it's in the budget for 2019, but 2023? Who knows, it would be a lot of fun.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    What? No Ingo booth?

You should at least schedule an INGO day and a meeting point/time. Have lunch at one of the convention vendors. Won’t be a great food but you won’t have to go far. Did this at NRA AM Dallas for TexasCHLforum and it was fun to put some screen names and faces together.

I don’t know if I will follow through but I did schedule a motel room for NRA annual meeting in Indianapolis, maybe see some of you there next year.

I'll look forward to buying you a beer, my friend.

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    I went to the Louisville one last time. There was a large air rifle distributor that had an indoor shooting range. You could shoot several of the modern air rifles. It was great because I was considering a few models, and got to test fire them there for free. Carry a backpack or bag to carry papers you get there from manufacturers, some comfortable shoes and may be some ibuprofen for the back if needed. Really cool show that weekend. I wonder how far in advance a hotel room should be booked before the Indianapolis event before it is sold out?

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    A co-worker just booked his hotel room yesterday for the 2019 convention. He said a lot of the hotels close by are almost full or full already.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I went to the Louisville one last time. There was a large air rifle distributor that had an indoor shooting range. You could shoot several of the modern air rifles. It was great because I was considering a few models, and got to test fire them there for free. Carry a backpack or bag to carry papers you get there from manufacturers, some comfortable shoes and may be some ibuprofen for the back if needed. Really cool show that weekend. I wonder how far in advance a hotel room should be booked before the Indianapolis event before it is sold out?

RIGHT NOW. I booked about 6 weeks ago, and our number 1,2,3 pick hotels were already sold out.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I am at the Marriott on Maryland (so I just have to walk over across the sky tube).

I'll have booth duty on Friday for ISRPA (hopefully just a half day, I hope federal NRA does not put us out in the lost hallway again) but Saturday and Sunday I get to walk the floor.

Why the Media makes such a stupid fuss over the political speeches is beyond me. The HardCorps care very little. We are there to paw the guns.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I recommend a Sun King Wee Mac if you're going to enjoy a local brew.

Pffft. Lake IPA at Two Deep or Confessional IPA at St. Joseph or Hot for Teacher IPA at Fountain Square.

Maybe we do an INGO meet? The menu at St. Joseph is top notch! Get some mussels or the bison loaf and a Confessional IPA?

Or, I bring down Buck Creek Pizzas from Dayton and a mess of Zombie Dust.:D

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Well, when I went to the Indy convention a few years ago I saw a bunch of cool firearms, firearms stuff, Jerry Miculek, Matt Hughes, and some very cute, scantily clad ladies working a booth, but can't remember at all what they were selling.

Top Bottom