• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    I will be there Friday at the IDPA booth and depending on the weather would prefer bringing the Harley. Never been there before so is there any kind of somewhat secure parking available for motorcycles? Jim.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I will be there Friday at the IDPA booth and depending on the weather would prefer bringing the Harley. Never been there before so is there any kind of somewhat secure parking available for motorcycles? Jim.
    That would be good to know. If the weather is swank, i'd love to ride down there.
    My Golden Eagle packet arrived today. No special invites to any functions. A yellow ribbon and a button.
    I have not received my one year renew purple squirrel envelope yet, but i'm guessing there will be no button... :(

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Was planning to visit on Friday of the convention but how will the Trump visit affect the show and getting around?

It won't effect traffic in a positive manner, that's for sure. The Leadership Forum is at Lucas Oil Stadium 1100-1600. The convention center opens at 0900, so getting in early and getting parked is key.

We know POTUS will land in Air Force One at the area west of the Lucas Oil Stadium with the long runways and proceed from there. Needless to say traffic between Plainfield and the south split gonna suck canal water come next Friday. The suck will have ripple effects throughout Marion County.

Get there early, get parked, get in the Convention Center. If you're going to the Leadership Forum secure your weapon(s), mags, knives, anything that sets off a metal detector, umbrellas, etc, in your vehicle/hotel room. If not, carry on.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Bought our tickets for Leadership Forum today! Pretty stoked. Shook hands and spoke with the VP the year before he was picked to run with the POTUS.

Top Bottom