• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    I am thinking about getting an NRA credit card. The application is online. Will the approval be instant or is it one of those things where you have to check the mailbox every day for the card? I've got a neighbor who is kind of senile and sometimes gets confused about which box is hers so she takes mail that doesn't belong to her.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I am thinking about getting an NRA credit card. The application is online. Will the approval be instant or is it one of those things where you have to check the mailbox every day for the card? I've got a neighbor who is kind of senile and sometimes gets confused about which box is hers so she takes mail that doesn't belong to her.
    Just give her your bills.

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus

My guess is that your card will come in the mail, yes. :rolleyes:

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    My guess is that your card will come in the mail, yes. :rolleyes:

It was a two part question smarty.:rolleyes: Owing to the distinct lack of carrier pigeons in my area, I assumed that the card would come in the mail following approval. :rolleyes:The first part of the question asked if approval was an instant sort of thing. If anyone cares to chime in with the average wait time so I can watch the mailbox after I apply that would be awesome.

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    I have one. I do believe the application is approved online IIRC, but I got it some time ago so I could be wrong about that.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    I have one. I do believe the application is approved online IIRC, but I got it some time ago so I could be wrong about that.

Thanks. I think I will apply tomorrow. Hopefully they will let me know when the card is supposed to show up so I can catch it before the neighbor takes it home.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I got mine back mid 2012, they were running a deal for 0% interest for 12 months so we did a balance transfer and **** canned a higher interest card. I did it all online, and I'm thinking it was instant approval. I would say call customer service and have them send it certified/signature required. I just called them yesterday to ask a question, and they are very friendly and helpful.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    I checked around the web to see if I could find an answer about the wait time. What I saw was it would take about 5-6 business days. So I applied. My experience was similar to what people were reporting on other sites. They have a neat tool online where you can check the status, so every day it will show "pending" until someone in Omaha gets around to reviewing your application. I guess like everything else gun related the system is to overloaded to keep up with all of the demand.

Top Bottom