• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Here's the link:

NRA to 'push back' soon, sources say | Fox News

I have to say that this whole debate sucks. I find myself furious that I should have spent all weekend crying over the deaths of these little angels, instead, I am defending my 2nd Ammendment rights because the douchebags like Bloomberg, Feinstein, and Emmanuel have kidnapped what should have been a time of mourning and turned it into a time of discord.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    "shall not be infringed" means it isn't for debate and anybody who took an oath relative to the Constitution who says it is, is a traitor.

Should be a trial, and if found guilty, immediate deportation.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Here's the link:

I have to say that this whole debate sucks. I find myself furious that I should have spent all weekend crying over the deaths of these little angels, instead, I am defending my 2nd Ammendment rights because the douchebags like Bloomberg, Feinstein, and Emmanuel have kidnapped what should have been a time of mourning and turned it into a time of discord.
    In my opion the people you named and others of their ilk are the very reason the 2nd Amendment was include in our constitution. They would do exactly what the framers feared, make servants of the people and rule the way they want. Unfortunately if they continue their actions sometime in the future the civil war could end up looking like a small fracas.

Rhoadmar

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    The farm
    NRA,GOA,NAGR and any pro second amendment group should push back and should work together to counter the ignorance on display by the anti gun crowd.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I can respect their silence up to this point. I early in mentioned this was possibly due to the NRA's respect of the victims. The anti's couch their agenda in a misguided and transparent ploy to fain compassion. Hopefully, many will eventually come see the futility of gun control redux. Hopefully the NRA will not sell us out.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Here's the link:

Something I have noticed from the anti's is a real lack of genuine sorrow over the deaths. And just plain outrage that they dont have control over every aspect of other people's lives. They want gun control even after its proved over and over that guns are not the source of the problem. For me the anti's can be compared to rapists. It's not about keeping people safe, its about control just as with rapists its not about the sex its about control. In other words they are not motivated by the obvious but motivated simply by their desire to control others. Maybe a poor comparison but its how I am seeing it.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Something I have noticed from the anti's is a real lack of genuine sorrow over the deaths. And just plain outrage that they dont have control over every aspect of other people's lives. They want gun control even after its proved over and over that guns are not the source of the problem. For me the anti's can be compared to rapists. It's not about keeping people safe, its about control just as with rapists its not about the sex its about control. In other words they are not motivated by the obvious but motivated simply by their desire to control others. Maybe a poor comparison but its how I am seeing it.

This guy seems pretty sorry. Not sorrowful of the terrible loss, but just sorry (as we say down south):

Blog: Professor calls for murder of NRA president

wakproductions

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Here is the statement:
    "The National Rifle Association of America is made up of four million moms and dads, sons and daughters – and we were shocked, saddened and heartbroken by the news of the horrific and senseless murders in Newtown.

"Out of respect for the families, and as a matter of common decency, we have given time for mourning, prayer and a full investigation of the facts before commenting.

"The NRA is prepared to offer meaningful contributions to help make sure this never happens again.

"The NRA is planning to hold a major news conference in the Washington, DC area on Friday, December 21.

reno

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Indiana
    I do not feel that the NRA has lost anything. Are they respectful? yes, Some of these politicians who are jockeying for points by saying perhaps now is the time, are just moving for press, which they are getting. The NRA will be attacked regardless of what they say. This is really more of an issue of mental health than anything else. But when was the last time you heard any politician say anything about curbing or restricting those who have any type of mental health issue? Common the slime balls of the media did not even let the dust settle before they started clamoring for gun control. And others are hard hearted and single minded?

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    I still support the NRA, but I think their ability to influence policy has been lessened, particularly in light of the huge anti-gun movement that is happening. The clown in chief knows he has the public on his side and doesn't have to worry about reelection. Most of the dems will back him and try to ride the "it's for the sake of the children" coattails and will demonize the NRA. Unfortunately, for the time being they are in a no-win position and their influence is not as strong as it previously was.

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    Huh.

Starts to end.

You know I have been wondering about that myself. Does the earth just kind of crumble and fall away behind the date time line as the planet rotates? Or does it maybe get nibbled away at the line of demarcation by some little pac-man like critters? :D :rolleyes:

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    You know I have been wondering about that myself. Does the earth just kind of crumble and fall away behind the date time line as the planet rotates? Or does it maybe get nibbled away at the line of demarcation by some little pac-man like critters? :D :rolleyes:

Fire and brimstone. Dogs and cats living together. Honey Boo Boo elected President. In other words, true hell on earth. Then, a meteor just smashes into us. Or, something like that I believe.:dunno:

Top Bottom