• ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Not by any means

Does anyone feel that the NRA has lost its political clout?

I do not feel the NRA has, by any means, lost political clout. I do feel the NRA has enough sense, integrity, and dignity to not try to gain political traction from this horrific event. I think they are demonstrating respect for the victims and their families by not saying the kind of things we hope they'll say at an appropriate time, later on. The anti-gunners show their despicable lack of character by trying to take advantage of this tragedy with their political posturing. We should not play their game. Our game has not changed because of this.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Something I have noticed from the anti's is a real lack of genuine sorrow over the deaths. And just plain outrage that they dont have control over every aspect of other people's lives. They want gun control even after its proved over and over that guns are not the source of the problem. For me the anti's can be compared to rapists. It's not about keeping people safe, its about control just as with rapists its not about the sex its about control. In other words they are not motivated by the obvious but motivated simply by their desire to control others. Maybe a poor comparison but its how I am seeing it.
    You mean like this guy?
    Check out this piece of work!
    Blog: Professor calls for murder of NRA president
    :runaway:

wakproductions

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2012
    Indianapolis
    You know I have been wondering about that myself. Does the earth just kind of crumble and fall away behind the date time line as the planet rotates? Or does it maybe get nibbled away at the line of demarcation by some little pac-man like critters? :D :rolleyes:

The Langoliers are coming! They're going to eat everyone guns!

langoliers_attack.gif

wakproductions

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I do not feel the NRA has, by any means, lost political clout. I do feel the NRA has enough sense, integrity, and dignity to not try to gain political traction from this horrific event. I think they are demonstrating respect for the victims and their families by not saying the kind of things we hope they'll say at an appropriate time, later on. The anti-gunners show their despicable lack of character by trying to take advantage of this tragedy with their political posturing. We should not play their game. Our game has not changed because of this.

This event has been awful press for gun rights advocates. What was an untouchable issue is now up for discussion. I hope politicians don't become fearless of the NRA. It could happen if billionaires like Bloomberg throw their chunk of change in to cancel out the people's money.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    According to Bill O'Reilly, NRA was invited on his show last night and declined. An opportunity to reach millions of people with their/our message down the drain. I'm starting to have serious doubt about them.
    [FONT=&quot]NRA Life member [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    Gunsite graduate Certified Glock armorer[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]1911 Mechanic[/FONT]

wakproductions

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2012
    Indianapolis
    According to Bill O'Reilly, NRA was invited on his show last night and declined. An opportunity to reach millions of people with their/our message down the drain. I'm starting to have serious doubt about them.
    [FONT=&quot]NRA Life member [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    Gunsite graduate Certified Glock armorer[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]1911 Mechanic[/FONT]

Yeah, as if his show provides a fair and balanced interview...

Top Bottom