• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shftn6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    NW Monroe Co.
    FYI - I've been an NRA annual member for years. A recent letter from the NRA says the price of their life membership is set to increase after Mar 31, 2010 from $500 now to $1200 thereafter. I've been thinking about taking the plunge for a couple of years, and this was enough to get me off the fence. Anyone with similar thoughts might want to consider joining now at the lower price. Seems like it's been $500 for decades.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    FYI - I've been an NRA annual member for years. A recent letter from the NRA says the price of their life membership is set to increase after Mar 31, 2010 from $500 now to $1200 thereafter. I've been thinking about taking the plunge for a couple of years, and this was enough to get me off the fence. Anyone with similar thoughts might want to consider joining now at the lower price. Seems like it's been $500 for decades.

i am now thanks for the heads up. ive always been a year to year member. but i guess ill look at it like my lifetime hunting licence (some of the best money i ever spent)

Tallenn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Thorntown
    Their web site shows the life membership at $1000. It's been that for some time (at least a year and a half), now, as I was an EPL life member, and it was going to cost me a total of $1000. I haven't paid on it for some time, but I do remember what it was.

Where did you get the info for $500?

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    I've always been year to year. Not to threadjack, but I recently bought a new 10/22 to set up for Appleseed and I was surprised to find some $10 off coupons on a NRA membership inside.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    My dad was a lifetime member and has been gone 2 years now. I still get his magazines and mail begging for money. I just got something the other day to the effect that he has to return something to continue his benefits so I'm guessing it will stop soon.

shftn6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    NW Monroe Co.
    The $500 / $1200 thing came from one of the 3 solicitations they sent me last week! If I get that many pleas for money from them with an annual membership, I shudder to think what it will be like with a life membership! It is however for a good cause. I wish they would let you opt out of all the extra mail they send you - I'd pay an extra $100 for that!

steve666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Indianapolis Eastside
    $$$ w/discount

The last thing I got in the mail:dunno: from them indicated that it was $1000, could be paid in $25/month installments and offered a sign up now discount of $200, so the cost was $25/month for 32 months.

SWAMPMASTER

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Logantucky
    I would join lifetime for the 300 maybe 500 if you could make payments but sounds like I will never have it.If I cant afford the 300 or 500 what makes ya think I can afford the 1200

Top Bottom