• ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    same here. it said you could just consider it a gift and do nothing so thats what i did. didnt even open it up. i honestly only joined because i wanted to go to the convention, now i see you can go and just join there at the door so it basically like buying a ticket for the event. probably let my membership expire after the year is up.
    Sorry to hear that. Gun owners should stand together. Even though the NRA is far from perfect, we need as many members as possible as a show of strength. A lot of folks spend more each month on fancy coffee than the annual membership costs.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    If anyone has any updated info on this please let me know. I'm interested in getting a lifetime membership under one of these promotions for myself and my son.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I was at the show today.. Lifetime memberships are $500
    [FONT=&quot]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]-- [/FONT] NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [h=3]Certified Glock armorer—GSSF Member[/h] [FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]1911, M&P & Ruger MK III Mechanic[/FONT]

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    I was at the show today.. Lifetime memberships are $500
    [FONT=&quot]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]-- [/FONT] NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [h=3]Certified Glock armorer—GSSF Member[/h] [FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]1911, M&P & Ruger MK III Mechanic[/FONT]

Great...was there a specific location number for this?

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    $300.00 for a lifetime membership is a steal. I paid $160.00 back in 1977. That was the cost of a new Remington 870 Wingmaster at the time. How much is a brand new Wingmaster today? A lot more than $300.00, that's for sure.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    not to hijack the thread but is there anyway you can get your name off the mailing list for NRA? Im a member but sure do get alot of junk mail of them wanting money all the time. ive made a couple donations but cant do it every week.

They must not like me. I have had one fund-raising phone call, and maybe a dozen mailings in two years.

Couldn't do the Life membership at the Convention, but did sign up for 5 @ $100. At my age it might be the same thing... :):

same here. it said you could just consider it a gift and do nothing so thats what i did. didnt even open it up. i honestly only joined because i wanted to go to the convention, now i see you can go and just join there at the door so it basically like buying a ticket for the event. probably let my membership expire after the year is up.

Shannon Watts smiled when she read your post.

gearjammer21

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    I am looking forward to being on the "Do Not Promote" list, I get the why, but it cant be cheep to do every week.

Dudley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2014
    Lafayette
    I just joined last week, paid for the 3 year membership, got on the NRA website after reading this thread and now it's $15.00 cheaper! Just my luck!

Top Bottom