• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    I have had a couple of seats open up for this weekend's NRA Pistol Instructor Course. If you are interested in teaching NRA courses (starting with pistol) you will be able to do so within 48 hours of taking this course! This course will include the Basic Instructor Training course for new NRA Instructors. (BIT) If you are already an instructor and have taken BIT in the last 2 years you can skip the first 6 hours of the course if you just want to add the PISTOL credential.

Please email me ASAP at: Info at Indy Gun Safety Dot Com. (Sorry, typed it this way to avoid spam) I'll get you signed up.

SHostetler

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2015
    Southport
    Indy Gun Safety NRA Instructor Course evaluation

I just finished this course yesterday; I don't know if I made the cut yet so this is a completely honest review:
    I was very impressed with the amount of knowledge I gained even at this level. I am not a beginner and I still believe that my marksmanship abilities were increased as a result of the class.
    It was worth every bit of the money I paid to take it and I have no regrets. Thanks Randy and the Indy Gun Safety team for your contribution of knowledge, skills and attitude to the public on responsible gun ownership!

Top Bottom