• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sgt Rock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Avon, IN
    Are there any NRA Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructors on INGO? I am thinking of getting into reloading pistol and rifle ammo. I've read Linkpimp's thread and the reloading bible but would like to take a class or, at least, watch an experienced re-loader work and learn the basics and equipment. I live in Avon (West of Indy).

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I know they have one from time to time in Huntington, but that may be a little far for you.

I think Bob, the RO at the DNR's Roush Lake range runs it.

shooter1054

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    South Indianapolis
    I am not an NRA reloading instructor, but I'll be happy to help any way I can. I'm in Beech Grove and am currently working at Heritage Lake west of Danville. I go through Avon everyday. Let me know what I can do.

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    Don't forget about our resident reloading guy who runs a business as well as does classes for essentially cost. Many satisfied INGOers who have taken his class.

HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    Don't forget about our resident reloading guy who runs a business as well as does classes for essentially cost. Many satisfied INGOers who have taken his class.
    You didn't list that resident reloading guy.

Send a PM to "Aszerigan". He runs a reloading company. His reloads are now being sold by Eagle Creek Pistol Range and he runs some classes on reloading. I've taken his basic reloading and his advanced for 45 ACP. Both classes were well worth it. His company is called Profire Arms and Supply and his name is Andrew.

Top Bottom