• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    No weapons ban, the devil is in the details.

I expect the administration will do 2 things, first an executive order tightening up federal regulation about background checks, setting the mental health bar really high and creating new standards for firearm transfers and so on. The second will be a legislative push to get a bill passed to limit magazine capacity to 10 rounds. They might try to create an executive order banning the import and or manufacture of high capacity magazines but I am thinking too many people who make magazines will be funding plenty of legal challenges to an executive order like that so a bill from congress the president could sign would make that sort of challenge a lot more difficult.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    My assumption is the Ruskie ammo will be cut off. (Wolf, Tula, etc.)

Cutting off imports is about the only thing an EO can accomplish.

Interesting I see a business plan forming. Producing AK74 ammo at a re-purposed facility in the Clarksville Army Ammunition plant, oh the irony!:patriot:

Reapermaxx

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 2, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Don't agree with it but I don't see anyway that Obama won't go after the hi cap mags. They have spent so much time attacking the need for them it is evident that is where they were going to start. I could also we them going after the imported ammo to choke of the supply in hopes people will start to give up theirs arms due to the cost. It won't work but that is leftist thinking for you.

Top Bottom