• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Please explain to me why your high rate of fire from your belt loop is going to be the most effective strategy to defend your property or assault an objective? I'd really like to hear from Billy Big Nuts on this one.

Who is billy big nuts? Michelle is on INGO?

Bhart89

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2015
    McCordsville
    Please explain to me why your high rate of fire from your belt loop is going to be the most effective strategy to defend your property or assault an objective? I'd really like to hear from Billy Big Nuts on this one.
    Why are you concerned with defending your property or assaulting an objective. Isn't that what the police/military are for?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    chive is a banned word on gun forums...unless you are putting them on a baked potato...even then we are gonna check your man card.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Why are you concerned with defending your property or assaulting an objective. Isn't that what the police/military are for?

I really hope you intended purple on this one.

When seconds matter LEO is minutes away. Just the way of things.
    I have some pretty decent firepower within reach of where I sleep. Just because. I do not rely on LEO's to protect me and mine. Mine being family and property.
    We live in some crazy times.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I get confused when new people make a statement that is so asinine that I would know immediately was sarcasm if uttered by a couple of the other sarcastic people here....

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You need to stop hanging with hipsters, dude.

Man buns are out this year.:):

Lumbersexuals are so 2016.

Okay. I have to admit. I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm still trying to figure out what Michelle's INGO screen name is.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/a-bipartisan-bill-to-ban-bump-stocks-is-hitting-some-bumps

Here is the Bill proposal it's on a tight timeline I would think this will get passed quickly.
    This Bill has massive public support including the NRA!
    They are not going to ban beltloops, sticks, chewing gum, broken condoms or whatever You Tube people come up with.
    The quite fact remains that most of us at INGO could convert our AK,AR, 10/22 to full auto quickly and easily if we wanted.
    We don't because it's against the law and as many have stated here that have Fire full auto experience is not very useful in how we employ our weapons.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    There is no reason for name calling another member from this forum. Also you've been shown multiple videos that you can do this from the shoulder. Stop it.

Last edited:

Bhart89

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2015
    McCordsville
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/a-bipartisan-bill-to-ban-bump-stocks-is-hitting-some-bumps

Here is the Bill proposal it's on a tight timeline I would think this will get passed quickly.
    This Bill has massive public support including the NRA!
    They are not going to ban beltloops, sticks, chewing gum, broken condoms or whatever You Tube people come up with.
    The quite fact remains that most of us at INGO could convert our AK,AR, 10/22 to full auto quickly and easily if we wanted.
    We don't because it's against the law and as many have stated here that have Fire full auto experience is not very useful in how we employ our weapons.
    Full auto may not be useful in how you employ your weapons but have you tried doing it for fun in a firearm?

Bhart89

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2015
    McCordsville
    I get confused when new people make a statement that is so asinine that I would know immediately was sarcasm if uttered by a couple of the other sarcastic people here....
    My post was intended as sarcasm. I realize I'm new here. I'm pro LE, pro .mil, and pro personal responsibility. I think I'll fit in fine here. :ingo:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    There is no reason for name calling another member from this forum. Also you've been shown multiple videos that you can do this from the shoulder. Stop it.

Name calling?

You obviously miss the point on the tactics as well.

hint: there is an ignore feature if you prefer.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    My post was intended as sarcasm. I realize I'm new here. I'm pro LE, pro .mil, and pro personal responsibility. I think I'll fit in fine here. :ingo:

Well. Okay. I guess we can let you stay then.

Just kidding. Welcome to INGO.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Well, the mass murderer used a bump-fire stock to assault an objective. Was it the most effective strategy? Well, that depends on what the objective was. If bump-fire stocks aren't available for the next nutball, if nothing else changes, all she'll need, to do the same thing is watch some YouTube videos and practice.

Max Volume

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    Their statement may actually be marketing in part. I know a few people, one of whom I work with, that are total liberals. They own a few guns and are now talking of joining or rejoining the NRA.

SteelersFan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Muncie
    The bill doesn't say bump stocks, it say's parts or combination of parts to increase the rate of fire. That is match triggers, lightweight bolt carriers and heavy buffer springs.

Top Bottom