• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikestripe

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2012
    seymour,in.
    Rejoined the NRA today,have belonged before,let it run out about 5 years ago.I think we all need to be a member in these trying times.We all need to do what we can to KEEP our FREEDOMS.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Rejoined the NRA today,have belonged before,let it run out about 5 years ago.I think we all need to be a member in these trying times.We all need to do what we can to KEEP our FREEDOMS.
    Congratulations, and thanks - we gun owners sure need to support the biggest and best organization that fights for our gun rights. The NRA

O'Shark

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Ladoga, IN
    I was a member back in the 80s, got mad at em and let it expire. I rejoined in the mid 90s, got mad and let it expire. Now I'm back again. I did a 2-year membership this time. All of us in the shooting sports need them now more than ever.

squirrelhntr

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    n.w. indiana
    I was a member back in the 80s, got mad at em and let it expire. I rejoined in the mid 90s, got mad and let it expire. Now I'm back again. I did a 2-year membership this time. All of us in the shooting sports need them now more than ever.
    Did the same thing joined decades ago, got mad at em and quit, joined, got mad at em quit. hell with it, I joined again and this time I'm stayin with em.....til I get mad at em :D:D:D:D

KoopaKGB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    South Bend

Agreed!

Its good to know that I'm not the only member that has let their dues lapse. I did the same thing, was a member for 3 years then let the membership lapse, this was just over a year ago when the UN treaties were the big threat against Americans and I thought that was being way overblown. Now all the news media is clamoring for gun control. I had been putting off joining again until their press statement this Friday, so I think I'll go ahead and give em 70 bucks for a couple years of membership. They fight the good fight.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom