NRA's America's 1st Freedom interview with John Bolton and the UN...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Here's the link to the article online... America's First Freedom, Bolder Bolton

If you read America's 1st Freedom and got your copy the other day I hope you've read this article/interview with John Bolton.

They talk a lot about the UN and gun rights, but Former Ambassador Bolton talks a lot, also, about America's Sovernty and how it's at risk with an obamatard Administration. It's mostly about gun rights, but his concern for our SOVERGNTY is what concerns me. When you hear/see a guy talking openly about his worries on something like this it really gets you thinking.

Did you know if an International Arms Trade Treaty is struck, it can either go to the Senate to be vote for or against, with no chance of changing it in any way before sending it back to the UN, OR that the President can sign it as an Executive Agreement?

There is a real threat here with the UN. While I've said for YEARS that we need to kick the UN back across the pond. Not over gun rights either, but about the fact that they try to drag us into every single conflict that has absolutely no impact on us whatsoever.

If ANYTHING comes from the UN and tells me I can't have a gun, or I can't have any of my freedoms, or that we must abide by ANY UN law or rule that threatens our way of life, I will be publicly calling for a revolt against the UN. Not necessarily an Armed revolt, but millions of Americans to block the entrances of the UN until they decide to take their asses back where they came from.

We don't want nor need the UN.

If you haven't recieved your copy of America's 1st Freedom or are not a subscriber I'll be happy to scan my copy of the article best I can. If you aren't a subscriber you should be. It's worth the 9.95 per year and you get 12 copies. Or I think you can contact the NRA and order a single copy of the issue. It's not on their website yet, but it will be.

The whole article just puts a bad taste in my mouth and pisses me off to no end because this is something I've seen coming and someone is now openly talking about it.

We have to figure a way to do away with the UN.

Last edited:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I can not tell you how f*cked serving on a UN mission actually is...

There are very few things that I dislike more than that organization. It goes beyond it being just a corrupt group.

jimbo-indy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    Yes, excellent article. Should be required reading for every gun owner and wouldn't harm if all US citizens read it too.
    I will gladly scan my copy too, if anyone wants a copy.
    I bring my copies of First Freedom and American Rifleman to work and leave them in the lunchroom after I read them. The more people that read these the better.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I do the same thing. I just started getting American Rifleman, but even though some articles are the same, it's different too.

I REALLY enjoyed this month's article in AR about the Revolutionary Riflemen. That was an amazing article and the shots Timothy Murphy made at Saratoga on General Fraser and his subordinate were amazing shots in anyone's book with those rifles!

Definitely required reading for all Patriots. I don't care if you like or hate the NRA, those magazines are the pinnacle of information concerning our gun rights. Even if they are a few weeks behind.

Top Bottom