• gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I am looking forward to shooting one of these matches

No time like the present (Saturday Dec 7). See post #34 for the pre-registration link and post #35 for the course of fire.

A sight in period usually starts at 9:00 AM, Match at 10:00. Hope to see you there.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Thanks to those putting the work in for another great match and to all the shooters that turned out on a very nice December day.

AdamP

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2019
    Louisville
    Great match Saturday! Thanks to all who put in the time and effort to put these on and and to the club for giving us a great place to shoot at

Auto94

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2019
    North Vernon
    As are first season has now end for HRRP nrl22. I would like to thank all the wonderful people that have stick with use in the first year when things were not running smoothly. I would also like to thank all the shooters that have came out and shoot the match with us with out you we would not have been able to keep this going. I would also like to say a big thanks to russc2542, JHB, and Dave for all the help that they have giving me over the last year to make this happen with out them we would not be shooting nrl22. To sum it all up I would just like to give everyone a big thank you and hope to see you on January 4 for the first match of the year.

Thank You
    Match Director
    Auto94

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    How could we resist with a match that is so much fun.

As I've said before, thanks to all of you that got this started and put in the work to make it happen each month.

Top Bottom