NSA turns surveillance apparatus on US citizens.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    Perhaps the time is coming when we will revert to using cash instead of credit cards, land lines instead of cell phones, abandon social media and actually use >gasp!< handwritten letters to communicate with friends and family.

Nah. Never happen. :D

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Stellar Wind has been live since at least 2003 - and probably even earlier. Part of Bush's 'Total Information Awareness' program. You're only a decade late to the party, friends:
    the all-seeing eye truly is watching you; everything you say, everything you do.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Perhaps the time is coming when we will revert to using cash instead of credit cards, land lines instead of cell phones, abandon social media and actually use >gasp!< handwritten letters to communicate with friends and family.

Nah. Never happen. :D

What good would that do? Cash already has magstripe code embedded to track the flow of currency and mail is routinely scanned already.

Privacy is dead.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Its all fun and games until everything we do becomes electronically controlled... including future currency. Then when you **** off the system they can just lock your life down.

No more medical access, No more access to money, no more anything.... Blade Runner here we come

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I thought Rambone had already brought all of this to our attention a couple of times... it feels like old news.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    Not surprised with this. Expected that they had been doing this for quite some time. Doesn't make me any happier about it though. I wish some one would put REALLY the alphabet soup that are our government agencies in their proper place where our rights are concerned.

Our Gubmint does what it does without caring about our rights. And there just ain't nuthin' that we can do about it.

Tsigos

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    I blame all the people who say "why should you care unless you have something to hide?" That mentality has allowed the surveillance society to happen.

brew45

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 13, 2012
    Personally, I see civil war in the next 50 years or so. Conditions are right, and if the amnesty bill passes then the war will probably be sooner than later. I only pray that my kids are old enough to handle weapons and protect themselves.

Top Bottom