• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    This has been discussed a few times. The total is over 44,000 but we suspect there are actually 50 who are active. To borrow a line from Slick Willie "it depends on what the meaning of the word "active" means..."

Since I did the math it means "logged in since 29 Jun 17".

There are approximately 6,354 active INGOers. :ingo:

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    Does someone like dddrees skew those numbers? He logged in since June 29, but just recently. . .

nLnKY0L.gif

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    So someone that checked the classifieds once without posting would be active.
    You would still have the shill account problem.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    So someone that checked the classifieds once without posting would be active.
    You would still have the shill account problem.

6,354 is my number. If I had Admin rights and way too much time on my hands I could come up with a different number. Would it be righter (Southern-Indiana for more correct)? Maybe... Until then it's 6,354.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I'm coming up on ten years as a member but consider myself marginally active based on post count. When I get into a thread typically someone has said what I have to say or I just want to avoid the minefield conversation.

Last edited:

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I think those who were recently banned are fine to count towards this number as while they may be gone they may have driven the post count...some quite a bit and since others are joining fairly regularly it all evens out.

I think 3d was just here to stir the pot and tried to get folks spun up enough to get banned. I noted that shortly after he joined, he must have cut and pasted his responses since they were the same in every single thread.

And KellyinAvon...you have way too much time on your hands. :D

Hello all you active INGOer's out there. :ingo: :cool:

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I never log off because I never turn the laptop off and only reboot it every few months when something gets seriously wedged. The browser trips up/out every few weeks, but a kill and restart gets it back in the game in a minute or so.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I never log off because I never turn the laptop off and only reboot it every few months when something gets seriously wedged. The browser trips up/out every few weeks, but a kill and restart gets it back in the game in a minute or so.

INGO is up pretty much all week long on my work computer. (I'm currently INGOing from work)
    INGO is also always logged in on my phone, you know, just in case I have to :poop: or something.

bacon#1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Outside The Matrix
    This has been discussed a few times. The total is over 44,000 but we suspect there are actually 50 who are active. To borrow a line from Slick Willie "it depends on what the meaning of the word "active" means..."

Since I did the math it means "logged in since 29 Jun 17".

There are approximately 6,354 active INGOers. :ingo:

23 of those are me, depends on who I want to be that day.

WanderingSol07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2017
    North Central
    I log off the web site when I am done reading. That way when I log back in it tells me how long since I was last on so I know how new a post has to be for me not to have seen it. I would be curious to know how many different people posted a message or reply in the last month. Don't care about how many posts, just how many people. I think if they are on monthly they are staying pretty current with the topics.

Top Bottom